Living Wall Designs
- Air purification. Oxygenated air. Pollution, CO2 & VOC’s absorbed.
- Ambient sound reduced. Acts as sound insulating material.
- Heat gain reduction. Reduced energy costs for buildings.
- Ecological balance in dense urban environments.
- Choose plants specific for location and purpose.
- Creative planting design; shapes and textures.
- Irrigation, drainage and structural support considered.
- Plants are grown off-site and delivered for installation.
- Plants chosen for their resilience to the local environment.
- Colour and textures arranged into shapes and patterns.
- Pre-grown planted panels create instant living walls.
- Maintenance keeps the wall looking great.